getting null value in bamdata tracking using bamapi

Hi exceperts ,

i developed bam api , tracking name value by using bam api, but getting null value,

activityIDItem = System.Convert.ToString(System.Guid.NewGuid());

//Begin the detail activity first
Microsoft.BizTalk.Bam.EventObservation.OrchestrationEventStream.BeginActivity("bamcheck", strp);

//Update the detail activity
Microsoft.BizTalk.Bam.EventObservation.OrchestrationEventStream.UpdateActivity("bamcheck",activityIDItem,strp);

//Complete the item activity
Microsoft.BizTalk.Bam.EventObservation.OrchestrationEventStream.EndActivity("SlipDetailActivity", strp);

• Edited by anilraos Friday, February 07, 2014 5:19 AM f
February 7th, 2014 8:19am

You're passing wrong parameters in the calls..

Refer http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.biztalk.bam.eventobservation.eventstream.aspx for the correct usage.

BeginActivity takes two parameters Activity Name and Activity Id - BeginActivity("Activity Name", activityId) - in your case, the activity ID is the value of the variable STRP.

UpdateActivity takes parameters in multiples of two - UpdateActivity("Activity Name", activityId, "BAM Field", fieldValue, ....) - in your case the activityid is different from begin [activityIDItem], there is a variable defined but no value

EndActivity takes two parameters [same as BeginActivity] - EndActivity("Activity Name", activityId) - in your case, the Name is different from the activity that you started.

Regards.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 7th, 2014 11:22am

Thanks shankycheil,

i need check come back to you?

February 7th, 2014 1:55pm

Hi,

Did your issue has been resolved? And I will mark it. If you feel unsatisfactory, you can unmark and then continue ask questions.

Thanks.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 13th, 2014 2:29pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics