gameux.dll
when ever i go to run a program that uses gameux.dll i get run dll error that says file could not be load windows/system32/gameux.dll is there a way to fix this??
June 1st, 2007 5:11am

That component is used by the Game Explorer in Windows Vista. This is a Windows Server 2008 discussion forum. Try using your Windows Vista DVD to repair the operating system.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 1st, 2007 11:59am

Hehe, same problem here with Longhorn beta 3 server. N.B. game is starting but still searches for this dll
June 18th, 2007 8:53am

Hi David, "This is a Windows Server 2008 discussion forum" Well, let me tell you that that's a problem with Windows Server 2008. My girls are trying to play Zoo Tycoon (original) and for some reason it plays for days but then it stop to work and send the same message about the gameux.dll. And Age of Empires II The Conquerors expantion, too. Canyou help us? Can anyone? Thanks.
July 14th, 2007 9:52pm

I am having this same problem. After installing an original version of a game (Ghost Recon(not advanced warfighter)) I try to play and this error you are getting is returned to me. I am using longhorn build 6001 -J.M.S.
August 25th, 2007 4:42am

hey everyone read down if u want to fix the gamesux.dllif u want a game to work and it come up this can no read or find gamesux.dll go to this web sit and download the dllhttp://files.filefront.com/gameuxdll/;8055393;/fileinfo.htmlpress save file and save it to ( c:\windows\system32\)and click save and your done it shud work now thx for reading hope it helped u tlk back and say thanks if it did help u ok bye bosh rapta
August 25th, 2007 8:57am

Thanks, it helped me get Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 to work
February 16th, 2008 12:43pm

gameux.dlltshamdule
June 19th, 2008 9:28am

I copied the file to my windows\system32 folder in Server 2008, but I still cannot run FIFA 06.I know that we are stretching things to make our server machines also available to our families, but, hey, why not?
July 6th, 2008 1:12pm

All right people, it took me some time to figure things out but I did it and my gameux.dll is running perfect. I have 3 steps for you to try. 1.) Try going to start, typing in the command prompt sfc /scannow but if that doesn't work then go on to step 2. 2.) If you have a vista disk then try this; http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/261616-extract-files-vista-installation-dvd.html . If that didn't work then go to step 3. 3.) email me, redeyeswolfc@yahoo.com and I will send the file to you..
August 16th, 2010 7:15am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics