folder Permissinos doesn't catch
I have the weirdest problem. I have web site (ASP.NET 2.0) that requires read permission on one of the folders (c:\innetpub\wwwroot\MySite\MyAttachFolder) I give the folder permissions for ASPNET and NETWORK_SERVICES and everything works great for a while. the problem is that every 1-3 hours (more or less) the site lose his ability to get to that folder (Access denied error) I go to the folder and change something in the permission (doesn't matter what I change) press OK and everything go back to normal everything works OK until it loses the ability to access the folder again etc. If anyone have any idea what can I do or check will be helpful thanks
October 28th, 2010 3:35am

was the server in production prior to the issue or are you still in deployment stage?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 28th, 2010 3:55pm

Hi, after checking the issue, it seems this is a general IIS issue. As this forum focuses on Windows Server specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to IIS forum: http://www.iis.net/ The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
November 2nd, 2010 2:32am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics