driver for Kensington Expert Mouse Pro 64213 for xp and vista
Hi, Thanks for your posting. Form official support site of Kensigntom, I found they just provide general software for Trackball device, and they still provide older version. I think may one of them can drive your device. Access Kensigntom Official support site: http://www.kensington.com/kensington/us/us/s/1550/softwaredrivers.aspx Search Trackball and it will give the result, download old version and install it on a test pc and check the result. I think these three may work for your Kensington Mouse. Since this is not a Microsoft production, we dont have related driver and support also, although Id like to help you, but I cant do more. Thanks for your understanding.Lawrence TechNet Community Support
April 16th, 2012 9:12am

I am needing the drivers for the Kensington Expert Mouse Pro #64213 Serial # KO417000156 xp and vista. I wrote Kensington and this is there reply...Dear Debra: Thank you for contacting Kensington Technical Support. We understand that you are looking for the software for Expert Mouse Pro model # 64213. We regret to inform you that the Expert Mouse Pro model # 64213 has been discontinued and no longer manufactured by Kensington. The software which helps you to program the buttons on your trackball is not available for Windows PC. Hence, you can not program Expert Mouse Pro model # 64213, however the trackball can be used as two button generic mouse. Kensington has launched a new software called TrackballWorks which is compatible with Mac OS X (with all new updates). TrackballWorks is only compatible with : 1> Expert Mouse model # 64325. 2> Kensington SlimBlade Trackball model # 72327. 3> Orbit(TM) Optical Trackball model # 64327. My neighbor has cerebral Palsy and I have a tower for her ,and she has the monitor , and the facility that helps the handicap in Springfield,IL loaned her this mouse to use and now Kensington tells me they no longer have the driver. Debra Baginski
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 20th, 2012 7:30pm

Use a old driver maybe, but we can't provide driver for something the compagny no longer provide. Try to get the install cd in case kenightson no longer provide the download's link. Ask the facility too, it must be a case they already seen. (Like I helped in the past to setup some laptops to use with a special third part program for person that are blind, but the facility helped us to know on what it can be run on)MCP | MCTS 70-236: Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
April 20th, 2012 9:57pm

I am going to send her an email tonight, but I remember her telling me when she sent this to me for my neighbor to use that it was given to the center, and I don't believe there were any drivers given with it. I am going to ask anyway, or maybe they will have something different she can use.Debra Baginski
April 20th, 2012 11:52pm

If the vendor has no support then Microsoft cant really support as they dont have any builtin drivers in there operating system. Please see this thread may be its use full http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprohardware/thread/9d6e784d-8428-47ee-a0b4-aa8d6912dda0
April 21st, 2012 2:08am

Hi, Thanks for your posting. Form official support site of Kensigntom, I found they just provide general software for Trackball device, and they still provide older version. I think may one of them can drive your device. Access Kensigntom Official support site: http://www.kensington.com/kensington/us/us/s/1550/softwaredrivers.aspx Search Trackball and it will give the result, download old version and install it on a test pc and check the result. I think these three may work for your Kensington Mouse. Since this is not a Microsoft production, we dont have related driver and support also, although Id like to help you, but I cant do more. Thanks for your understanding.Lawrence TechNet Community Support
April 21st, 2012 2:13am

I've been using Kensington for 15 years and wouldn't compute w/o their track balls. Here are some options... 1. Peruse here. ftp://ftp.kensington.com/ Lookup via google what the model #'s are - many are listed on Download.com: 2. Try their latest general drivers for the Expert Mouse. It might work, might not - sometimes it does. 3. Best bet is to use XMouse. XMouse software blows away the typical buggy Kensington drivers. XMouse is free (pay if you like it), stable, and extremely flexible. Works with any mouse too. It is what I use. http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm
May 16th, 2012 9:18am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics