documentmaplabel issue in ssrs

Hi - I have created the documentmaplable property on group.  When I click on Paidsearch from the left hand  it shows like below: 

The issue here is it is not pointing to the top.  ie. 3 rows are hiding on the top.  Below picture shows top of the rows where "PAID SEARCH" is visible.  Please tell me how can i point documentmaplable to show the top of the item.

January 21st, 2014 4:27am

Hi RR,

After taking a sample test in my own environment, it works well. I cant reproduce this scenario, and I cant find the exact reason which can cause this issue. Based on my test, when we click a link in the document map, it will jump to the report page that displays that item. Clicking items in the document map refreshes the report and displays the area of the report that corresponds to the item in the document map. It will display the item at the top of the view part if there have spaces.

In order to narrow down this issue, please try to move the table as close as possible to the top of the report body. And please make sure that you have selected the right expression that matches the group expression. Besides, if this issue still exist, in order to trouble shoot this issue more efficiently, could you please post both the design surface and setting of the Document map?

The following document is for your reference:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd239329.aspx

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Katherine Xiong

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 22nd, 2014 4:36am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics