disable one way clipboard in ms-rdp
I am not sure if this can be done but still trying my luck with the experts here. Questions : ------------- I have a development server on which i have lot of data( vb code, databases , license information etc etc ). I would like to outsource someof of my work to external vendors and hence I would setup public Ip to the dev server and create users on it so that they can start work from their office. I am afraid that they will copy my source code to their local machine and may misuse it for their personal purposes. At this same time I would like to allow them to copy code from their machine to the dev server and not allow copy from server to their local machine. I 've tried to disable clipboard and drive redirection in ms-rdp properties. But this disabled both way clipboard. q) How can i enable copy paste from client to server and disable copy paste from server to client? Thanks for all your inputs. anand
April 20th, 2011 4:28am

I am not sure if this can be done but still trying my luck with the experts here. Questions : ------------- I have a development server on which i have lot of data( vb code, databases , license information etc etc ). I would like to outsource someof of my work to external vendors and hence I would setup public Ip to the dev server and create users on it so that they can start work from their office. I am afraid that they will copy my source code to their local machine and may misuse it for their personal purposes. At this same time I would like to allow them to copy code from their machine to the dev server and not allow copy from server to their local machine. I 've tried to disable clipboard and drive redirection in ms-rdp properties. But this disabled both way clipboard. q) How can i enable copy paste from client to server and disable copy paste from server to client? Thanks for all your inputs. anandanand
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 20th, 2011 4:28am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics