disable jpg file creation when moving or renaming files in windows home server
i have a question when i move files from my main computer to my home server or if i rename files on my home server i get jpg file creations of my videos etc how can i turn this off as i dont need images of my videos what is the purpose of this? i find it using up my diskspace
October 7th, 2009 10:49am

Hi, According to the description, the issue seems to be related to Windows Home Server. As we mainly focus on the General question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for Windows Home Server, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding. For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed. Windows Home Server http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/WindowsHomeServer/ Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 7th, 2009 12:27pm

ok thanks as if u go to the microsoft website and under support and for under servers there was no home server option i just figurted server and home server be the samethank you ill try ur link
October 7th, 2009 4:52pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics