diagnostic policies/system restore

so my diagnostic policies will not turn on. keep getting an error code. go on line. they offer to resolve the issues, just download this or that. its free. My ass . after wasting 40 min of my life. Oh now they want to charge me. anyways, so i go to system restore. - okay , well that worked up until the fact they keep upping the date to which i can restore. wtf = i had a good restore point and windows erased the son of a bitch. i guess if it works. they want to fbomb you. they never answer the question at hand. 

ok,  so here's macafee. I start having these problems one day. so i start looking at event logs. well macafee controls all of my shizzle and i cannot access anything. all of a sudden there up in group policies. (i only own one computer. i dont need a network, or domain, or work group) again, wtf. cause i'm locked out of everything. so after hours and hours and days of reaching out to their support site. and getting nothing. And then I remembered. couple mo's. ago i had seen that I had two firewalls going. well, microsoft say that's bad. okay. i cant access my firewall due to macafee, so i cannot shut mine off. i was able to shut  theirs off. come back in an hour and its back on.  i clicked the option never turn on again

(that means they'll turn it back on the minute you log off). so screw it, i paid them to protect my computer they are not, so now they can get the fbomb off my computer! and proceeded to  deleted the shizzle out of them from  programs and features. And I swea. r the minute i did,  they gave me a virus, or something. in fact i think having firewalls and virus protection plans give you problems. . never had problems until i installed all that crap. my question is. who wants to get with me and go kick the shit out bill gates , and macafee?  or any other mother fucker that is responsible for this fucking waste of time and money nigger ass windows. and black aint got nothing to do with being a nigger . we are changing the definition. 

'

• Edited by codeorange Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:55 AM
April 29th, 2014 9:45am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics