desktop of my windows 2008 r2 do not load
Hi All, When i log in into the administrator account, the desktop do not load. The display is just black and can see only the mouse pointer. But I can ping the network ip address of the server. How to resolve this I need to back up files? Thanks!
December 15th, 2010 8:57am

hi did u install any new Drivers on that server? i had similar issue ,and it happened ,becoz i installed new VGA drivers if u didn't install a new Driver ,,,try to logon to the server in "SAfeMode" and then i beleive u can backup all what u want. hope this helpPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Remember to vote helpful,if the reply was helpful ,provinding information...
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 15th, 2010 10:24am

This Windows Backup forum is intended for questions and discussions regarding the default backup features included in Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and beyond. Your question seems out of scop for this forum. The following forum will perhaps help you get better response: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/threadsThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
December 21st, 2010 11:03am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics