decrease space between columns in a stacked column chart

Hi,

I have another query regarding the graph/chart that i made in report builder.  May i know on how to lessen the space between a column in my stacked bart chart. thank you.

September 9th, 2015 12:57am

Hi,

I have another query which is related to this chart. This is about my secondary vertical access which is Quantity. The lowest quantity i have is 8,000, right now the interval i intered is 100,000. when i entered 8,000 it create so many line values  (see below). how can i set this like 0, 5000, 10000 up to700000.  Under scale, maximum properties i intered 700000. Any idea is very much appreciated. thank you.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 10th, 2015 10:05am

Hi Lenoj,

In your scenario, if you want to display maximum value as 700,000 and interval as 5000 for vertical axis, the axis scales should display 140 marks. However, there is no sufficient space for those 140 scale marks to display in the chart, so all those marks are overlapping just like the image you posted. Since the maximum value is too large, please specify the interval value a little larger. You can specify the interval as 10000, please see:

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Qiuyun Yu

September 13th, 2015 4:31am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics