decrease space between columns in a stacked column chart

Hi,

I have another query regarding the graph/chart that i made in report builder.  May i know on how to lessen the space between a column in my stacked bart chart. thank you.

September 8th, 2015 9:01pm

Hi Lenoj,

Since the original issue has been resolved, we have closed the thread. Regarding the new issue, it would better to raise a new thread. Please remember don't post different issues in a thread. So I'll split the issue to a new thread, then I will provide the solution for the new issue in the new thread.

Best regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 8th, 2015 11:46pm

Hi Lenoj,

According to your description, you want to decrease space between columns in a stacked column chart, right?

In Reporting Services, there is a property called PointWidth which can get or set the relative width of data points. The default value of this property is 0.8. In your scenario, to decrease the width between columns, you can increase the value of this property (like 0.9). When the column width increase, the space between columns will be decreased accordingly. But please note, if the value is greater than 1, the columns will overlap. For more information, please refer to this article: SSRS and Microsoft Chart Control How To: Change the Width of Bars and Columns.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Qiuyun Yu

September 8th, 2015 11:50pm

Sorry for posting new issue to my old thread. thanks for reminding me. Anyway, i will try your suggestion. again. thank you.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 9th, 2015 12:58am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics