debatch flat file ...getting error

Hi,

I am debatching a .txt file using xml file disassembler component using recoverable interchange  and the result i am getting is also fine.but when i got the result it is showing as 1 message is in suspended state and giving below error.

There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "abc.Biztalk.Schema.FlatFileDissembler, Biztalk.Schema, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d7e331caf6df8ff8" Source: "Flat file disassembler" Receive Port: "ReceivePort14" URI: "D:\Users\Piyush\Desktop\incas\New folder\*.txt" Reason: Unexpected data found while looking for:
','
The current definition being parsed is Root. The stream offset where the error occured is 29912. The line number where the error occured is 68. The column where the error occured is 0.

The current definition being parsed is Root. The stream offset where the error occured is 29912. The line number where the error occured is 68. The column where the error occured is 0.</Data>

Input- i have 67 record in input 

output-67 record+1 suspended message

Thanks & Regards

piyush Bohra

July 26th, 2015 5:18am

Not sure exactly what you are doing here? You say that you are using an XML Disassembler, but the error message clearly originates from the FlatFileDisassembler. Since only one Disassembler can be executed in a Receive Pipeline, I'm not sure this makes sense?

Anyway. Can you try to take a step back and first verify that you have a Flatfile Schema that conforms with the input message received, without trying to debatch.

Once you have this in place, can you try to set the multi-occurant Record in your Flatfile Schema to max-occurs = 1 and then verify if this makes the FlatfileDisassembler debatch the message?

Morten la Cour

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 26th, 2015 6:35am

Hi,

sorry,its a typo.please treat xml to flat file.i am using flat file disassembler here.

and i had done with what u mentioned ur post.

still i am getting error.

Thanks & regards

piyush bohra

July 26th, 2015 6:54am

Can you post your sample input message and Flat file Schema here.

Morten la Cour

July 26th, 2015 8:03am

If you have only 67 lines in your input and the error indicated line #68 then the problem could be on how you've defined the record separator. It could be post-fix which is causing the disassembler to create an empty record and since you've likely indicated "," as a field delimiter while there is no data on that line is why you're getting the error. The suspended message you see is likely to be blank.

In your flat file schema try changing the record separator to "infix". Refer to https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee254467(v=bts.10).aspx for a better understanding of child order considerations.

Regards.

July 26th, 2015 8:24am

If you have only 67 lines in your input and the error indicated line #68 then the problem could be on how you've defined the record separator. It could be post-fix which is causing the disassembler to create an empty record and since you've likely indicated "," as a field delimiter while there is no data on that line is why you're getting the error. The suspended message you see is likely to be blank.

In your flat file schema try changing the record separator to "infix". Refer to https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee254467(v=bts.10).aspx for a better understanding of child order considerations.

Regards.

July 26th, 2015 12:20pm

Regards.

Regards.

Regards.

Regards.

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics