datetime format change dynamically for different countries

Hi guys,

I have two parameters  fromdate and todate both are datetime datatype -sqlserver08 r2

I need to create a report subscription based on these two paramters with "windowsfileshare" option.

Currently im using 'US' culture for datetime so the subscritpion works properly.

but when using 'german or spain' culture settings , the subscritpion  not created .

What is the problem?

what settings i have to done in SSRS side or any ssrs expression datetime conversion  that available with all datetime formats.

tnkx ,

r.b

July 1st, 2013 6:19pm

Could you elaborate on where you are changing the culture settings to 'German' or 'Spain'? Since you are talking about subscriptions, how are the two parameters related to subscription?

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 2nd, 2013 12:56pm

Hello,

Just as Karthik, if you create a subscription which filter the report by two date parameters and then deliver a report to a folder. The failed subscription may not be caused by the parameters.
When we create a subscription, there is a job associated to the subscription on SQL Server Agent. Please review the SQL Server Agent error log to troubleshooting this issue.

If I have any misunderstanding, please let me know.

Regards,
Fanny Liu   

July 3rd, 2013 3:40am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics