could not locate nlb on the specified computer error connecting
See answer here http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/thread/06350e7e-6d50-4762-877c-8c75370c9d00
September 5th, 2011 8:39am

I ma getting error message as below for WMI control, not able to connect the host to NLB "Failed to initialize all required WMI classes. Win32_Processor: WMI: Invalid Namespace Win32_WMISetting: WMI: Invalid Namespace Security information: Successful Win32_OperatingSystem: WMI: Invalid Namespace"
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 5th, 2011 2:38pm

Do not ask twice the same question. Describe your situation in more details instead of clipped and scattered info in more threads. My guess is that you have used wrong driver for network adapter. Use original driver of your server vendor. Always provide more information, namely errors and warnings from Event log list. Always describe, what you did before the problem appeared and give relevant configuration information.
September 5th, 2011 3:34pm

This is one of my exchange server after reboot server is getting error of WMI and NLB is not working and even some services(exchnage speech engine, UM) of exchange also not starting. error is like this "Windows Management Instrumentation ADAP failed to connect to namespace \\.\root\cimv2 with the following error 0x80041002e"
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 5th, 2011 6:04pm

HI, I have rebooted the server, after rebooting server is not able to see in the NLB and it giving error as "could not locate nlb on the specified computer error connecting"
September 6th, 2011 4:21am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics