copy file to all computers in domain
Hello i need to copy a file .jpg to all the computers in my domain. how can i do this.i have win 2003 serverRegarsVan Horn
August 26th, 2009 6:17pm

One of the ways is creating a .bat file withCOPY command and all required keys and pathsin it. And assigning this bat file as a logon script.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2009 6:36pm

How i do this ?
August 26th, 2009 6:49pm

And sir, how can i make all users password change every 4 months ?Regards
August 26th, 2009 7:24pm

You can add a copy command to the users logon script.In a DOS window you can type "copy /?" for syntax. (no quotes) COPY Source\File.ext Destination\file.extSource and Destination can be either mapped drive or UNC as long as the user has rights to the file/folderHere is an example that has not been tested. COPY T:\Folder\Test.jpg C:\Temp\Test.jpgStunpals - Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
August 26th, 2009 7:55pm

I am not a GPO expert but know that you need to take extreme caution when making changes in here, only domain wide changes should be made here like passwords requirements. Any other changes besides passwords in this GPO should be research/planned before doing so!All other User/Computer GPO changes should be made in a separate/new GPO.On the DC open the Domain Security Policy in the Adminstrative Tools Open Account Policies--Password Policy--Max password age.Stunpals - Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
August 26th, 2009 8:30pm

And in password age i put the 120 days ....???
August 26th, 2009 8:32pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics