changing a passwood for admin
I had a administration of the account passwood a very long time ago and I have forgotten it and I find sometimes I can't get into a spectic program or access a product without it, what can i do about this?
July 13th, 2009 10:20pm

Hi, Thanks for the post. From your description, I understand that you have forgotten an administration of the account password installed on the system and you could not access a specific program without it. As your problem description is not very clear, I assume that you forget the administrator password and UAC is enabled. While UAC is enabled, you will be unable to perform many operations without administrator password. Am I right? If so, you may take a look at the following article: http://www.petri.co.il/reset_domain_admin_password_in_windows_server_2008_ad.htm Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. If not, I would like to confirm if the administration of the account password is a third party program? If so, have you tried to contact the program vendor to check if there is any tool to restore the settings? In addition, here is something I also need to confirm: 1. Whats the program or product that cannot be accessed? 2. What do you mean that it cannot be accessed? Is the password box grayed out? 3. Whats the operating system? If possible, please capture a screenshot when this issue occurs. How to capture a Screenshot: ======================= 1. Please press the Print Screen key (Putsch) on your keyboard. 2. Click Start, click Run, type MSPAINT, and click OK. 3. In Paint, click Paste under the Edit Menu, click Save under the File menu, type a file name for the screenshot, choose JPEG as "Save as type", click "Desktop" on the left pane, and click Save. 4. Please find the screenshot on the Desktop, and use Windows Live SkyDrive (http://www.skydrive.live.com/) to upload the file and then give me the download address. I look forward to your reply.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 14th, 2009 7:23am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics