cannot connect to web site
I have a website name Hostgator and My web address is http://online-internet-business-strategies-bjhuffman2.com and I need toknow how to connect this site to my computer. I can,t install this program so I canwork on it to sell my CD. I don,t have a CD thatgoeswith this program and I have been trying to find one and maybe I could get connected.
April 28th, 2009 8:46pm

hi ther,e can you please tell us where is this webpage hosted ?, is this hosted on external IIS server or is this hosted on your IIS server ?sainath Windows Driver Development
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 29th, 2009 8:39pm

HiFrom BjHuffman2@comcast.netThis website that I am talking about is HostGator I no there is a way to do this but I don,t no how. I have read all Microsofts paper on and about Windows Vista and I no the addition of Windows Vista ( Home Premiun) only has so much but I have never had this problem before and now I can,t connect Thank YouBeverly
June 25th, 2009 6:52pm

Hi , Sorry for delayed reply ( its 1+ year) , If your website is hosted, there is no way that you can host it internall to your site as all the aspx file would be associated with the vendor.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 21st, 2011 10:14pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics