Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7
Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem
122214-127733-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml

View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: a
BCP1: FFFFF88000BE8000
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF80001891C40
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 272_2

February 11th, 2015 9:53am

Hi,

For Bug Check 0xA, it indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. For more details, please refer to following article.

Bug Check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL                                                                               

Please run sfc /scannow command to scan all protected system files. Please check if you install all necessary updates and update drivers on the server. Please also refer to following KB and check if that HotFix can help you.

Error message on a blue screen on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2: "S

For BSOD issue, we need to analyze the crash dump file to narrow down the root cause of the issue. Please refer to following articles and check if can help you to analyze dump files.

Crash dump analysis using the Windows debuggers (WinDbg)

How to read the small memory dump file that is created by Windows if a crash occurs

By the way, it may be not effective for us to debug the crash dump file here in the forum. If this issues is a state of emergency for you. Please contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist with your request.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request, please refer to the web site listed below:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607

If any update, please feel free to let me know.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Justin Gu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 12th, 2015 6:04am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics