anti-virus support for SP0
Hi, i have a windows enterprise 2003 server with sp0 still running in production. I cannot upgrade this machine with a service pack because of some software on it. I have to keep it running till the end of the year. Now my antivirus vendor stopped on 31-3-2010 with updating the antivirus software. It stopped the support for sp0. There is a never version but it means an upgrade of the server. i am trying to find an antivirus solution for server 2003 sp0 but i cannot find one. All vendors stopped supporting sp0. anyone knows a vendor that still supports sp0? (at least until the end of 2010). thanks
April 7th, 2010 9:13am

Hi, Windows Server 2003 without service pack is out of life-cycle already. I understand your situation, however, I still recommend that you update your system to the latest service pack. By the way, you can try Rising: Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008 However, they didn’t mentioned whether Windows Server 2003 is sp0 or the later service pack, you may contact for further research. http://www.rising-global.com/Download/Home-Home-Office/Rising-Internet-Security-2010.html You may also wait for other customer's experience sharing on this. Thanks for your understanding. Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 7th, 2010 12:04pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics