activation problem
i have installed windows server 2003 standard version on my server machine. internet explorer is not responding when i browse any microsoft web page like Microsoft.com update.Microsoft.com or any link from Microsoft the message appears page cannot be displayed while all others link are working my net is working properly. as this matter happen when i try to activate windows it terminates and cannot connect to the server so what should i do
January 25th, 2010 6:56pm

Hi,These are some of commands that you can try in command lineslmgr.vbs [MachineName [User Password]] [] (without inverted commas)MachineName: defines the name of remote machine, the local machine is default. User: points to an account with administrator privileges and the Password: is the password for the previous account. The list bellow contains the global and advanced options that can be used:-ipk installs product key or swaps current key -upk - uninstalls product key -ato - activate Windows -dli [Activation ID | All] - license information -dlv [Activation ID | All] - display license information in detail-xpr - displays the expiration date for current license state -dti - display installation ID necessary to activate online -atp - activates Vista with the provided Confirmation ID - (without inverted commas)-cpky - will enable you to remove information related to product key from the registry -ilc - installs a license - (without inverted commas)-rilc - re-install system license files -rearm - reset the licensing status of your Windows systemgenerally to just activate try in command promptslmgr.vbs-atoI hope this helps-uDaYuDaY K
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 25th, 2010 7:22pm

Hi, You can contact your local Microsoft Customer Service for direct assistance. http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/activation-centers.aspx Tim Quan - MSFT
January 26th, 2010 8:34am

these command are not recognised by windows
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 7th, 2010 1:51pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics