XML File lost
How do I get my xml file puzzles/wrf.xml back on my computer?  It is missing or corrupted
September 7th, 2015 11:01am

Hi,

Please explain your issue in details, are you facing this issue with BizTalk Server?

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 7th, 2015 11:06am

Hi,

It's a little unclear what your issue is.

Are you looking to recover a file that has been picked up and processed by BizTalk?

If so, once the file has been picked up and published to the MessageBox it has effectively been consumed and is no longer available on the original file location. This makes sense of course, otherwise the file would get processed again.

If you want to archive the inbound file you could just create a simple Send Port that uses a filter based on the BTS.ReceivePortName of the inbound Receive Port (not Receive Location).

It's a bit heavy-handed, so if you need to archive the file I'd like challenge that requirement as you're effectively increasing storage impact and would need an operational process to manage any folder.

If I'm not in the right area, are you able to provide a few more details specifically?

Thanks,

Martin

September 7th, 2015 9:53pm

Hi,

It's a little unclear what your issue is.

Are you looking to recover a file that has been picked up and processed by BizTalk?

If so, once the file has been picked up and published to the MessageBox it has effectively been consumed and is no longer available on the original file location. This makes sense of course, otherwise the file would get processed again.

If you want to archive the inbound file you could just create a simple Send Port that uses a filter based on the BTS.ReceivePortName of the inbound Receive Port (not Receive Location).

It's a bit heavy-handed, so if you need to archive the file I'd like challenge that requirement as you're effectively increasing storage impact and would need an operational process to manage any folder.

If I'm not in the right area, are you able to provide a few more details specifically?

Thanks,

Martin

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 8th, 2015 1:52am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics