X-XSS-Protection: 0 Header Not working
I have added the X-XSS-Protection: 0 to two of my web sites hosted on my VPS Windows 2008 R2 server running IIS 7.5 however, IE 9 & 8 is still throwing the error message and blocking our ads for our sites from both Technocrati and Crieto... It is not bad enough we are losing income because of this BUT, it is scaring visitors off thinking we are some sort of phishing web site... what can we do to stop these IE messages? All other browsers work just fine...
November 7th, 2011 5:38pm

Hi, According to the problem description, this issue is related to Internet Explorer. For Internet Explorer issue, the best resource is Internet Explorer forum. Based on the current situation, you’d better submit a new question to Internet Explorer forum for further assistance. In this way, your issue can be resolved effectively. Internet Explorer 8 and 9 http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/ieitprocurrentver/threads Thanks for your understanding! Regards, Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 8th, 2011 9:51am

Hi, According to the problem description, this issue is related to Internet Explorer. For Internet Explorer issue, the best resource is Internet Explorer forum. Based on the current situation, you’d better submit a new question to Internet Explorer forum for further assistance. In this way, your issue can be resolved effectively. Internet Explorer 8 and 9 http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/ieitprocurrentver/threads Thanks for your understanding! Regards, Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Actually, that is where I started... and was told to add the above header into IIS 7.5 via the specific virtual web created... so, I could but would get bounced back here (or bounced back and forth whichever)... so what you are saying is, there is no solution for this problem although, the solution was to add the header... makes sense I guess
November 8th, 2011 7:32pm

Hi, According to the problem description, this issue is related to Internet Explorer. For Internet Explorer issue, the best resource is Internet Explorer forum. Based on the current situation, you’d better submit a new question to Internet Explorer forum for further assistance. In this way, your issue can be resolved effectively. Internet Explorer 8 and 9 http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/ieitprocurrentver/threads Thanks for your understanding! Regards, Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Actually, that is where I started... and was told to add the above header into IIS 7.5 via the specific virtual web created... so, I could but would get bounced back here (or bounced back and forth whichever)... so what you are saying is, there is no solution for this problem although, the solution was to add the header... makes sense I guess
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 9th, 2011 3:31am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics