World Wide Web Publishing Terminates
I have just installed the IIS role on my server 2008 box. When I try and browse the default website I get 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage' and 3 events in the system log.First I get event 7034:The World Wide Web Publishing Service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times.Then:Event 7031:The Windows Process Activation Service Terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time. The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: Run the configured recovery program.Then:Event 7032:The Service Control Manager tried to take a corrective action (Run the configured recovery program) after the unexpected termination of the Windows Process Activation Service, but this action failed with the following error: The system can not find the file spesified.If I restart the services they seem to run ok until I try to browse the default first web site - then this happens again. I have only the default IIS components installed.Can anyone help as I have no idea what is causing this.
July 16th, 2007 1:10pm

Hi I woulld reinstall the IIS role on the server as there seems to be missing files. Any other errors relating to Windows Process activation service? Is there anything else installed on the box? Brjann
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 29th, 2007 11:46pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics