Windows stops to comunicate on TCP ports after 19 Days of activity, only rebooting the server solves the problem
Hi,I have a Database server, which is running on a Windows 2008 Server 64bit also Service Pack 2 instaled. Database server is a SQL Server 2005 64Bit.I have also an exchanger configured on this server which is comunicating on port 1408 by GPRS with equipments like PDAs for a Sales Force Automation application to grab informations from database's aplication.The server is conected to a Linksys Switch, this Linksys is conected to a CISCO switch, and the Cisco Switch is conected to a Linux Server, then the gateway is a CISCO router.The phenomenon is that the aplications stops to comunicate with the PDAs after 19 days.Aslo Internet Explorer doesn't seem to comunicate.
February 11th, 2010 7:38pm

Hi,Thanks for the post.I am wondering if this database's aplication can communicate with the client machines. And what do mean that Internet Explorer does not communicate? Would you describe it in more detail? Is there any event error on the problematic server?Thanks,Miles
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 12th, 2010 11:32am

Hi, The database application doesn't communicate anymore with client machines such as PDAs after 19 days and a few hours.In Internet Explorer if I want to open www.google.com a receive a error of connection such as I don't have access to Internet.I checked de event error on the server but Windows Server doesn't warn anything, a warning or an error in logs.Thanks,Adis
February 18th, 2010 12:25pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics