Windows server 8
hi guys, i would like to ask two questions: 1. did anyone know when windows serve 8 (windows server 2012) will released (RTM)?? 2. Did also anyone know when the RTM version of system center manager 2012 will release too? Thx guys and i hope to find an answer here because we are making the devision anual plans so we need to know when the new production version will be available. thx againg have a nice day :) RegardsAhmad Taha
February 5th, 2012 11:05am

Possibly within the next year or so. Speculation at this point. https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=lttmoc&tok=4HvuskO0D5jsqZ-lojfRdw&cp=26&gs_id=4t&xhr=t&q=windows+server+8+release+date&pq=windows+server+8+release+schedule&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=windows+server+8+release+d&aq=0&aqi=g1g-b2&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=ec6c5a228a807607&biw=1280&bih=766 Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows]
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 5th, 2012 12:04pm

My guesses: Windows Server 8 - Q4 2012 System Center 2012 - Q2 or Q3 2012 Purely based on previous release dates when compared to beta and RC availability.Rich Prescott | Infrastructure Architect, Windows Engineer and PowerShell blogger | MCITP, MCTS, MCP Engineering Efficiency @Rich_Prescott Windows System Administration tool 2.0 AD User Creation tool
February 5th, 2012 12:26pm

Hello, as all dates are just speculation and do not help anybody for planning. Keep in mind that Windows Vista release dates where not the ones that follows a previous time scheme. Even if that is not helpful for future planning you still have either to wait or plan with the already existing versions. Be sure, you will hear it if an official date exist from Microsoft.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 5th, 2012 1:21pm

thank you ala guys, Rich yeah i guesse you are right but also i will go with Meinolf because microsoft didn't say anything offecialy till now :( we have to wait but i hope that they will announce about these product soon.Ahmad Taha
February 6th, 2012 5:16am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics