Windows server 2008 std edtion can not to activate
Hi guys... I have installed Windows server 2008 Standard 32 bit edition to my New HP ML350G6, but I can not to do Windows Activation. When I clicked Activate Windows online now always have an error"Windows Activation Error" " A problem occurred when windows tried to activate. Error Code 0x8007267C. For a possible resolution, click More Information" Contact your system administrator or technical support department for assistance" When I clicked the More Information appear Error Details : " The following information was found for this error: Code : 0x8007267C Description : No DNS servers configured for local system" Also when I try to click Change product key, and typed the MAK product key that I got from seapa@microsoft.com appear error "Invalid Product Key" "The windows server product key you typed was incorrect. Check your product key, and type it again." I have try several times and type the right product key, always appear same error And I have try to reinstall the Windows sever 2008 Std 32 bit edition and found the same problem. Also for windows server 2008 Std 64 bit edition. My computer has connect to Internet and can used for browse to any websites. Can any guys to help me to solve my windows activate problem. Thank you so much..
June 23rd, 2011 7:50am

Hello, as the product key is mentioned as incorrect and you have bought it legal, please contact Microsoft support with your papers at hand. License support is for free AFAIK and they will help you.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 23rd, 2011 9:36am

Thank you..
July 1st, 2011 12:50pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics