Windows server 2003 freezing
Hi I have Windows Server 2003 and Micrisoft SQL Server runing on IBM X3650 server. Also there are shared folders witch are used by 50 clients in the network. From time to time server just freezes,become complitley unresponsiva.When this ocures I have to restart machin manualy. I have tested hardwer and there is no problems. Any ideas about this problem is welcome.
January 12th, 2010 5:42pm

Hi, From your description, I understand that your Windows Server 2003 often freezes and you need to manually restart the machine. Based on this situation, please first try clean boot to disable third party service and application to monitor if the issue can be fixed. 1. Click "Start", go to "Run", and type "msconfig" in the open box to start the System Configuration Utility. 2. Click the "Services" tab, check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box and click Disable All (if it is not gray). 3. Click the "Startup" tab, click "Disable All" and click "OK". 4. Restart your computer. When the "System Configuration Utility" window appears, please check the box and click "OK". Meanwhile, you may open Event Viewer to check if there is any related error. Regards, Bruce
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 14th, 2010 10:17am

Hi ,Did you had a chance to go thrugh bruce suggestions, please let us know if you need further assistance on the issue
January 16th, 2010 6:42pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics