Windows media
I am trying to burn some songs from my computer onto a CD-r. I have bought some new discs to see there was a problem with the ones I was using, but am still getting the message "windows media playa encountered a problem while burning the file to the disc.For additional assistance click live help". I have lowered the burn speed but still no joy. Please can anyone help? Thanks.
October 1st, 2011 1:00pm

I would try and remove Windows Media Player and then reinstall it. Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Windows Media Player: Step 1. Uninstalling the Windows Media Player: 1. Go to Start and in the search type "Turn Windows features On or Off". 2. Click on "Turn Windows features On or Off". 3. Browse to the Media Features and uncheck the mark in front of Windows Media Player. 4. Restart the computer Step 2. Reinstalling the Windows Media Player: 1. Go to Start and in the search type "Turn Windows features On or Off". 2. Click on "Turn Windows features On or Off". 3. Browse to the Media Features and place a check mark in front of Windows Media Player. 4. Restart the Computer. If you are having trouble using Windows Media Player, try using the troubleshooter to see if that fixes the problem. Open the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting. Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings. If the size of the .wmv files are too large, it may cause Windows Media Player to stop working. I http://www.virmansec.com/blogs/skhairuddin
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 2nd, 2011 2:18am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics