Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (x86) - DVD (English) -- Fails Verification
Greetings I have tried to download theWindows Vista with Service Pack 1 (x86) - DVD (English) image 3 times using the download manager and each time it fails the file verification at the end. Is it possible there is a corrupt file out on the Akamai CDN network? I know they try to point you to a server close to your region based on where the original DNS query comes from. I am located in Northern VA using Cox as a Internet provider. Also, what are the other images for... The Checked Build/Debugging, etc..Update: The Checked Build/Bebugging ISO also failed the CRC verification. I am now trying the non Service Pack 1 image. Update2: The non SP1 image failed CRC validation as well. Here are the Vista Images that have failed so far:Windows Vista (x86) - DVD (English)Windows Vista Ultimate with Service Pack 1 Checked/Debug Build (x86) - DVD (English)Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (x86) - DVD (English)Im trying to download to a different drive now, just incase.Also I was able to download several other (non vista) images with no problems so I am pretty sure the problem isn't on my end.
June 5th, 2008 5:42am

Hello, This forum is for Windows Server related issues. Please post this thread in the following Windows Vista SP1 forum. http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1992&SiteID=17 You are likely to find people more familiar with the related issues there. Thanks.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 6th, 2008 9:25am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics