Windows Server 2012 R2 BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Hi,I recently have a problem with my computer running Windows Server 2012 R2. When the logging screen appeared, I had a BSOD which said KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE,and then I just cannot start the computer.I do not have any third party anti-malware software on my computer.Then I want to fix it by myself,so I tried "The last correct configuration(advanced)" option in the rescue menu, and it works now. But I still want to know what is the cause of the BSOD, and how to prevent it from happen again.

Here is the dump file produced: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D911077A95C8E36A!246&authkey=!ACvKtLUmvt5CzYo&ithint=file%2cdmp

Sorry for my poor English.

Windows Server 2012 R2 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

July 30th, 2015 9:01am

Hi,

There is no much information from the dump file but it mentioned a file named NETIO.sys.

It is a network related file. Generally there are 2 factors which may cause a BOSD issue which related to this file:

1. You need to update the driver of the network card.

2. Third party conflict which causes by security application or network related application.

As the Last Known Good Configuration could help on this issue, please check if there is any driver update or network file related update. Install it separately to see if you can reproduce this issue. 

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 3rd, 2015 12:30am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics