Windows Server 2008 Roaming Profile
Hi, I set the roaming profile in our Server (Server 2008). But in some user having a problem. when they are log in with their username. Popup coming for Temporary profile. i use the Group Policy also for "Do not Log-in in temporary profile user" but its same issue. Please can you help me.
August 29th, 2012 3:36pm

Hi, Please refer the following thread and see if that helps Roaming Profiles are loading as Temporary Profiles for some usesr http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverTS/thread/dd09213a-7cc5-4489-ad70-e7e4665d91d1/I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. - .... .- -. -.- ... --..-- ... .- -. - --- ... ....
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 29th, 2012 3:54pm

Still i am facing the same problem. But i made some changes. I removed path of Roaming Profile from user profile properties. Now user not getting popup of Temparary Profile. But after doing this changes they are not able to work on roaming profile. please help.
August 29th, 2012 5:38pm

I have another question about Roaming Profile. One of my friend when he assign the Roaming Profile in our Server before formatting the Server. He Configured Roaming Profile. All user user was using without any error of Temp Profile or anything. They was using softly. After he configure the Roaming Profile he did not mention the Shared Folder path in User Profile Properties. How he did this i am also searching that. Please can you tell me is there any way to create roaming profile without giving Shared Folder path to User Profile Properties. Please Help.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 31st, 2012 1:18pm

I have another question about Roaming Profile. One of my friend when he assign the Roaming Profile in our Server before formatting the Server. He Configured Roaming Profile. All user user was using without any error of Temp Profile or anything. They was using softly. After he configure the Roaming Profile he did not mention the Shared Folder path in User Profile Properties. How he did this i am also searching that. Please can you tell me is there any way to create roaming profile without giving Shared Folder path to User Profile Properties. Please Help.
September 1st, 2012 12:00pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics