Windows Server 2003 R2 insufficient resources
followed steps to change registry in Article ID: 935649. Rebooted server and it still gives me the can't load profile using default message when trying to login as domain admin or domain user account. This is the domain controller. Windows Server 2003 R2 std.
October 28th, 2011 11:46am

Hi, seems like something wrong with the Domain controller. Hve you tried the Directory Service restore mode? This might solve your problem. Thamara.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 29th, 2011 12:45am

Hi, I would like to confirm the following questions: 1. Do you encounter the same issue with other accounts? 2. Do you have Terminal Server installed on this Domain Controller? 3. How much memory is installed on this Domain Controller? According to my search , you may disable the antivirus program temporarily to test the issue. You may also perform a Clean Boot to check the result. For the detailed steps of how to perform a Clean Boot, please refer to the section “How to Use System Configuration Utility” of following Microsoft KB article: How to troubleshoot startup problems in Windows Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325375 If the issue persists in Clean Boot and you have no more than 4GB memory installed, please check and remove the /PAE switch from the Boot.ini file. Regards, Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
October 31st, 2011 9:37am

Have you changed user profile redirection from system registry recently?MCTS...
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 31st, 2011 9:52am

Hi, I would like to confirm the following questions: 1. Do you encounter the same issue with other accounts? 2. Do you have Terminal Server installed on this Domain Controller? 3. How much memory is installed on this Domain Controller? According to my search , you may disable the antivirus program temporarily to test the issue. You may also perform a Clean Boot to check the result. For the detailed steps of how to perform a Clean Boot, please refer to the section “How to Use System Configuration Utility” of following Microsoft KB article: How to troubleshoot startup problems in Windows Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325375 If the issue persists in Clean Boot and you have no more than 4GB memory installed, please check and remove the /PAE switch from the Boot.ini file. Regards, Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
October 31st, 2011 4:35pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics