Windows Server 2003 Download
Hello. I'm was wanting to do some review of my networking skills since I've been out for about 4 years. I was looking for a download of Windows server 2003 since the release of 2008. I found a download on cnet.com for free. Can this be real? Does anyone know if these are licensed copies of the software. I'm confused about how they can just give away software that should be licensed. CNET seems to be a reputable and trustworthy site. Maybe I'm missing something. The download is named Windows Server 2003 R2/SP2. Maybe it's a knock-down version? Thanks for your help and advice.
July 3rd, 2010 6:01am

If you have an MSDN subscription it is still available. Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional -Microsoft MVP [Windows]
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 3rd, 2010 6:26am

Hi, Please perform Dave’s suggestion. By the way, you may try to check the following link. Installing Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 or Enterprise x64 Edition with SP2 http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/r2/trial/installinstructx64.mspx?lc=1033 Note: You may not get the trial key. In addition, why not use Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2, you can have a 180days evaluation period. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
July 3rd, 2010 7:05pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics