Windows Server 2000 lost default system fonts
A customer of mine has a small server running Windows 2000 Server and 5 clients. They use it exclusively for a medical program that tracks patients and billing. A recent employee ran a registry cleaning program on the server and now the fonts being displayed are too large in the medical program (MiSYS ...now called AllScripts). How do I reset the fonts back to default? There are no actions available in the medical program to change the font size, so I am assuming that the program uses a default size based on the operating system fonts. Is there a way to double check the registry in WinSer 2000 to see the default size for third-party applications? I have never run across this type of problem before. The customer is going crazy!!
April 28th, 2009 8:53pm

hi there, can you please check under display properties --> Appearance --> windows classic style is selected and also color scheme should be windows standard and font size normaland make sure you see all the entries under the below registry regedit --> hklm\software\microsoft\windows nt\current version\fonts.if not i would recommend you to export the fonts key from working client and import on to non-working client and test.sainath Windows Driver Development
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 28th, 2009 9:06pm

hi there ,did you had a chance to go through the work around provided earlier ?sainath Windows Driver Development
April 29th, 2009 8:40pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics