Windows Product Activation, 0x800703e6, HP Server
HP Server, Windows Server 2003 with correct License Key EventID: 1000 Windows Product Activation An error occurred while the wizard was checking the current Windows product license. Error Code: 8: 0x800703e6 Weitere Informationen über die Hilfe- und Supportdienste erhalten Sie unter http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Chris
June 14th, 2011 2:19am

Hi Tron, Make sure you register the following dll's which are responsible for lincensing. licdll.dll and regwizc.dll, i would suggest calling microsoft to understand more about the licensing terms. http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/contact-us.aspx
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 14th, 2011 4:21am

Hi Sainath we can't logon with remote desktop (server is on other location - I test afternoon it with F8) licensing: we have an EA and Select Service. Product Key is the same, Server is 2003 and was not changed. Chris
June 14th, 2011 4:30am

Hi Chris, 1. Please boot the server in Safe mode with Networking. 2. Register the following dll files from c:\windows\system32: regsvr32 licwmi.dll regsvr32 regwizc.dll regsvr32 licdll.dll regsvr32 jscript.dll regsvr32 vbscript.dll regsvr32 msxml.dll regsvr32 shdocvw.dll regsvr32 softpub.dll regsvr32 wintrust.dll regsvr32 initpki.dll 3. Initiate the activation tool by creating new dword value under: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Win logon - dword value named : Activation Required - set the dword value as : 1 4. Rename the WPA.DBL file via command line: ren c:\windows\system32\WPA.dbl wpadbl.old ren c:\windows\system32\wpa.bak wpabak.old expand cd drive:\i386\wpa.db_ c:\windows\system32\wpa.dbl 5. Run the activation tool by running c:\windows\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /A to activate "Windows Product Activation". Tim Quan
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 14th, 2011 11:58pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics