Windows Deployment services error on Server 2003 Standard
hi can anyone help me with this error when i try to open WDS on server 2003 standard naren
April 6th, 2012 7:46pm

Possibly this one. http://blogs.technet.com/b/asiasupp/archive/2011/03/11/mmc-could-not-create-the-snap-in-18ea3f92-d6aa-41d9-a205-2023400c8fbb.aspx Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 6th, 2012 9:19pm

Hi, At first, please make sure that your server is up-to-date. And could you please let me know when the issue occurred? I think Daves suggestion to verify the issue. At the same time, I suggest that you could download the server manager on your Windows Server 2003 to manage your server: Title: Server Manager (SrvMgr.exe) URL: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=8053 Regards, James James Xiong TechNet Community Support
April 9th, 2012 3:49am

Hi dave tried your suggestions , but still WDS doesnt work . any other ideas . this is hte first time i am installing WDS on this server , is there any pre requisites i need to install ?naren
April 10th, 2012 8:20am

Hi, if you can check your event log is there any error related to this issue , also if you can use an other user account and if this error occures for all users try to unistall/reinstall .Net Framework .Oussama Oueslati | System Engineer | vNext Consulting
April 10th, 2012 5:44pm

Hi, if you can check your event log is there any error related to this issue , also if you can use an other user account and if this error occures for all users try to unistall/reinstall .Net Framework .Oussama Oueslati | System Engineer | vNext Consulting
April 11th, 2012 12:34am

Hi, How is everything going? If there is any update from your side, please feel free to let me know. Glad to help you. Regards, JamesJames Xiong TechNet Community Support
April 15th, 2012 8:52pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics