Windows CE on my Netbook??? How do I connect to internet???
How do you set up wireless with a Microsoft Windows CE operating system? I have a 7" netbook I purchsed online that is no brand name, and I have the wireless clicked on, but it will not connect to our router. I called Roadrunner who said they do not have instuctions to walk me through this, I called Microsoft who would help for the price of $279, and now I am begging someone to help. The booklet they sent with the netbook says to click on the wireless icon in the bottom right corner, but there isn't one there. Please help, I am trying to prepare this for my son for Christmas.... Thank you!!!
December 14th, 2010 12:05pm

Hi, I understand your current situation, however, as we mainly focus on the General question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for Windows CE, it is recommend that you contact the vendor of the netbook to perform the further research. By the way, as Windows CE is designed for mobile phone instead of a notebook, so I can’t find any guides for you. But you can try to check whether there is a switch for wireless on the notebook(maybe it’s on the off state). If you can’t find the wireless switch or it’s on, please try to check whether you can open Device Manager in the Windows CE and then check whether the wireless network adapter is available. In addition, I still recommend that you contact the vendor of the notebook. Thanks for your understanding. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 15th, 2010 1:05am

my netbook dosent connect either.i did contact the manufact,no replies,no program on my netbook,??i go to open network and thiers none.i set up,but it wont connect?/ were in the same rip off state.liz
June 30th, 2011 10:57pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics