Windows Azure SQL Database synchronize 2 table?

Now i facing a problem. Lets say i create a database in azure which is name HQ and create 2 database in local which is name Branch A and Branch B. After that i create  a table name dbo.testing for 3 database. Then i try to key in the different data to the database. After that i create 1st sync group which is hub = HQ and Reference database = Branch A. Then i define the sync rule and select dbo.testing table and sync to the hub. 1st sync group that i try is successful to sync. After that i create second sync group hub= HQ and Reference Database = Branch B. When i define the sync rule from HQ i cant found the dbo.testing table inside the schema. But when i try define the sync rule from Branch B i can found the dbo.testing table after that i save the field that i want to sync. But when i click the sync button its failed and show out-:

Database provisioning failed with the exception "Provisioning did not succeed because associated hub might be busy with other provisioning work. Sync Service will retry provisioning during next sync."    For more information, provide tracing ID 973ac693-40ce-4f47-a1e7-704f60c13574 to customer support. 

From my information, is this say that the synchronize feature is only can be use for sync once with the same table. Example:

sync

B-------------->A

cant sync

C-------------->A

Is that any solution or suggestion if i want to sync from 2 local server to the hub and without meet this problem?

Thank YOU. 

May 21st, 2015 11:17pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics