Windows 8 Server Question! Windows Home Server Update/upgrade path?
I have a question that so far I found no answer to. Here's my story I have a Aser EasyStore Server (7 TB large) Came with Windows Home Server V1 (windows 2003 x86) Bought and installed Windows Home Server 2011 V2 (windows server 2008 x64) Will I be able to upgrade to Windows server 2008 x64? Also will there be a Windows Home Server v3 (based off of windows Windows Server 8/2011/2012? or what ever the real name will be called?) I try to keep all my hardware/software up to the most current so I will be getting Windows 8 Enterprise for my Gaming rig and for my W500 Tablet as well. (sorry Windows 8 Pro dose not included all the features that should ship with it. mainly Windows 2 go is what I'm after.) I just like to know how my server going to go through its update/upgrade path as well
May 20th, 2012 4:55pm

Hi MadDoggyca, This is Windows Forms forum which discuss WinForm technology. For more details about WinForm, see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8bxxy49h(v=vs.100).aspx. If you have any question related to Windows Operating System, please create a new thread in the Windows Answers Forum. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Best Regards,Bob Wu [MSFT] MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 24th, 2012 2:19am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics