Windows 7 connection to Windows 7 machine
I wonder why I can't connect my Windows Server 2008 R2 machine to my Windows 7 machine. I am using the same user name and password. The password is rejected. thanks
November 3rd, 2010 4:59pm

Can you post more details that may be relevant, domain or workgroup, topology, firewall exceptions, etc... -- Mike Burr
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 3rd, 2010 7:02pm

Hi David, Thanks for posting here. How you performed this connection ? access share folder ?And what’s the particular error or system prompt you encountered? Meanwhile, if both computers are in workstation ,please add the user account to administrators group on both side and try again . And if you had deployed antivirus software on both side, please also temporarily disable it and try again. It’s appreciate that if describe in detail . Thanks. Tiger Li TechNet Subscriber Support in forum If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
November 3rd, 2010 10:14pm

Hi David, If there is any update on this issue, please feel free to let us know. We are looking forward to your reply. Thanks. Tiger Li TechNet Subscriber Support in forum If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.comPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 8th, 2010 8:22pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics