Windows 2008 server domain
Dear all, We have Windows 2008 server with domain controller 2 numbers . we made it sub domain additional domain controller . this morning i mage it gpedit.msc from local DC then i added some group to deny users login to server . after few mints i can't login to domain administrator and any uses in both DC . i got it this error like. You can not log on because the logon method you are using is not allowed on this computer . Please you contact your network administrator. i can't log in to through administrator pls how can i solve it. Regards Subash
June 22nd, 2011 8:30am

It looks like you setup a GPO to deny login to a user group that you belongs to. Can you login using Domain\Administrator account?Isaac Oben MCITP:EA, MCSE,MCC View my MCP Certifications
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 22nd, 2011 6:40pm

yes i had try to login domian\administrator then i got it the error Regards Subash
June 23rd, 2011 2:24pm

hello what happen if you go to the physical server and try to logon that way?Isaac Oben MCITP:EA, MCSE,MCC View my MCP Certifications
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 23rd, 2011 5:05pm

ya i physically went to the server and connected to keyboard / mouse / monitor then try to login like error You can not log on because the logon method you are using is not allowed on this computer . Please you contact your network administrator. How can i solve it?
June 24th, 2011 5:02am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics