Windows 2008 not displaying all the dates of current month in DatePicker calender control used in .NET application.
We have developed a windows application in Visual Studio 2008 & it has a Date picker calender control in it.We have set the MaxDate property of this control to today's date.Due to this on windows server 2008 we are able to view only till current date and dates after current day are not visible in this control.Same application on Windows XP is displaying all the dates of the current month even though user is allowed to select only till current date.Can you please suggest me any solution on this problem,since it has been observed only in windows 2008 server so that application at our end can display all the dates of the current month.
April 19th, 2010 3:31pm

Hi, According to the description, you developed an application in Visual Studio, the issue seems to be related to coding development. As we mainly focus on the General question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for coding development, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding. For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed. MSDN Forums http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/categories Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 20th, 2010 12:29pm

Well actually on other windows system like XP,Server 2003 we are able to see this calender control displaying all the days of the current month but on Windows server 2008 it is not displaying all the days.It displays only the days till todays date.
April 20th, 2010 2:07pm

Hi, As I mentioned in my last reply, the issue is more related to development. I recommend that you perform research in the corresponding forum so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. I am not a code developer, however, as far as I know, some applications for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 will not compatible with Windows Server 2008, because the code/kernel has been greatly changed in Windows Sever 2008, so you need to change your application code to make it compatible with Windows Server 2008. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 21st, 2010 11:28am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics