Windows 2000 Server EventID 680 Success Audits - Too many per second
Hello, suddenly one of my domain controllers started logging many success audits - about 70 per second. At first it was EventID 673. I rebooted the server however nothing changed. I rebooted the other (main) domain controller and this dc then started loggin EventID 680 at the same rapid pace about 70/sec. Again these are SUCCESS audits however I feel that this is incorrect and something else in the system is wrong. I was alerted to something being wrong with the system when our network was being very slow. Currently, I have stopped success audit logging but I do not feel that this is a solution. Can someone help please?
August 30th, 2010 4:09pm

Hi What are these audits related to?? Which program?? And check for virus in your machine. Thanks DineshPlease vote if my answer helped you.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 4th, 2010 10:19am

Hi, The message, such as logon attempt, logon account and source workstation, in the event may help you better understand the issue. If you need further assistance, please post the event information here for research. Thanks.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
September 6th, 2010 11:24am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics