Win Server 2003: Logon Message: The System could not log you on.
Hi, I am having trouble logging on to a machine on our domain. When the user enters there username and password and click logon they get the following logon message: The current time on this computer and the current time on the network are different. For more about date/time properties, see help and support. To logon, contact your network administrator. Attached gif file for the same. I have rebooted the server twice and still I am getting the same message. Could you please help me about this issue? Thanks
July 6th, 2010 1:23pm

Hi, The issue may occur if the system time of the computer is not synchronized with the domain controller in the domain. Please logon the computer with a local administrator account and verify that the time zone is correct and the system time is synchronized. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 8th, 2010 10:02am

Hello, in addition to Joson's suggestion also describe a bit more details about the domain setup and how you did configure the time in it.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
July 8th, 2010 10:45am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics