WinServer 2003 Enterprise Edition slow process TIF image
Hi there,I am working with a third party software which does processing of image files, documents and other files into other format. By installing the same software on different MS OS including XP, Server 2003 standard edtion and Server 2003 Enterprise edtion, the software works very fast on XP and Server 2003 standard edition, but very slow when processing TIF image files on Server 2003 Enterprise edtion server. The problemed server is installed with Server 2003 R2 SP2, and it is the same speed when the third party software is processing other txt documents compared with it on XP or Server 2003 standard edition. And also, while very very slow process of TIF image on server 2003 Enterprise edition, the server's IIS service also extremely slows down by visiting the server's site from another workstation PC.Someone told me it is to do with GDI configuration of server 2003 Enterprise edition, which I am not familiar with.Well, it is clear that there are some differences with the settings of processing TIF image files on two different OS: Server 2003 Standard edition and Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. Any experts knows what are the differences compared these two OS, and how to make enterprise edition the same as Standard edition with TIF file format processing?Thanks alotBen
March 6th, 2010 10:01am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics