Win7 with Windows Home Server
I have a Windows 7 Ultimate x64, it is attached to a 2008 R2 domain. I installed a Windows Home Server into the network.When I run the WHSCONNECTORINSTALL.EXE and attach the Windows Homer Server everything works as expected. But after I turn off the client (laptop) and then restart the computer from being away. It will not connect to the WHS. It acts like it is not there at all. I have run the ConnectorTroubleshooter.exe and it acts like it is no where on the network. But when if I rerun the WHSCONNECTORINSTALL.EXE then it will discover it and resets it as if it were the first time. I have to do this each day. Any ideas?Thanks in advance.-Drokare
February 12th, 2010 11:30am

Does no-one have an idea? I have removed AV and reinstalled the client to make sure that was not the issue. Still does not work for me. It acts like it can not find the server, yet I can ping by name and IP.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 15th, 2010 12:24am

Try asking them here.Windows Home Serverhttp://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/WindowsHomeServer/Regards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows]
February 15th, 2010 2:01am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics