Why do not work netplwiz in Windows 2008 server?
Why do not work netplwiz in Windows 2008 server? "AutoAdminLogon"="1" "DefaultUserName"="Administrator" What else? What full list of register keys for automatic user registration? On any resource I met article, but I lost. Here still. On Server 2008 checkbox with "Ctrl+Alt+Del" checked and shadowed. But on Windows 7 unchecked and not shadowed.
February 26th, 2013 1:24pm

Hi, Thanks for posting in Microsoft TechNet forums. Is the problem Windows Server 2008 a Domain Controller (DC)? The program NetplWiz.exe cannot be used on a DC. Domain accounts are managed with the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in. DC don't have any local users or groups. They are removed as part of the DC promotion process. Regards Kevin
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 28th, 2013 3:05am

Hi, Thanks for posting in Microsoft TechNet forums. Is the problem Windows Server 2008 a Domain Controller (DC)? The program NetplWiz.exe cannot be used on a DC. Domain accounts are managed with the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in. DC don't have any local users or groups. They are removed as part of the DC promotion process. Regards Kevin
February 28th, 2013 11:02am

Thank. My colleagues not precisely I executed procedures.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 1st, 2013 3:52am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics