Why did account research team banned my account?

Hello! 
Playing  the first tutorial and being 3 h after registration, I noticed that my account was suspended.

I wrote to tech support, explained them, that: "I'm going to use Microsoft Azure for a personal use. Am a Xamarin applications developer and would like to study new technologies. Azure perfectly fits my needs, except of annoying inconvenience with purchasing subscription".

Provided all requred information, and after that received an aswer: "Thank you for providing additional information so that we could perform a supplementary review at your request.  Unfortunately, our earlier decision stands and your account will remain closed.  Please understand that we treat unauthorized account access and billing as a very serious matter and that we reviewed your case thoroughly before reaching our conclusion."

I sad: "As for me situation needs to be explained and clarified. Now it looks similar to something like that: "We don't allow you to use our service, but we can't explain why". What are results of your investigation?
*What doest that phrase mean: "we treat unauthorized account access and billing as a very serious matter"?
*Was something wrong with my debit card?
*Was something wrong with actions that I performed?
*What does your decision mean? Does it mean that I can't use Microsoft Azure at all? Does it mean that I can't use my current debit card or a card with the same billing adress?

This is a strong inconvenience from the Microsoft even in such a simple thing as following simple official tutorial. And I can't even imagine what was wrong from my side. Moreover I can't understand why you, having ability do disable my subscription any time, can't just help me to use Azure in a planned manner, but make barriers in my study. I'm using Microsoft technologies for a long time, but this is the first time I'm facing such problems."

Than few days later senior support engineer wrote to me: "As previously stated, this account will remain closed. Please understand that we treat unauthorized account access and billing as a very serious matter and that we reviewed your case thoroughly before reaching our conclusion.  This Support Incident is now concluded and closed and will not be considered further."

What the hell and can anybody there help me?

• Edited by MikeSpb Tuesday, March 24, 2015 5:40 PM
March 24th, 2015 5:39pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics