When it happens, could I be able to beta test a Windows 8 M1, 2, Or 3 for Windows?
If a Windows 8 Alpha/ Beta ever does happen during 2011, who could I be able to contact so I could alpha/beta (either one) test Windows 8? I heard of leaked versions of Win 8 M1 on FTP/ torrent sites, but I'm not sure if that is the real deal. Anyways, I don't want to risk it. Thanks, Alex
April 23rd, 2011 6:20pm

Hello Alex, I am also very interested on the testing of Windows 8 Alpha beta version. However, as far as I know, Windows 8 Aplha has not offically released by Microsoft. Therefore, any downloadable what they called Win 8 M1 on other FTP/torrent sites could have protential risk in them. I suggest you not use them. For the contact of being involved in Windows 8 test, I think we can initial our request here in Windows Feedback Program. Thank you. Thanks and Regards Scorpio_Milo MCTS: Windows Vista | Exchange Server 2007 MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician MCITP: Server & Enterprise Administrator Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant Enterprise Service: Solution Architect Contact me My Blog
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 23rd, 2011 7:28pm

I agree with Scorpio I have been beta testing Windows since Windows 98 I would not trust a version of alpha or beta windows coming from anyone but Microsoft. Just as or because of the way Windows 7 was tested in it's public beta stage, and because Microsoft saw a lot of positive's from that I would imagine Windows 8 (or whatever it is finally called) to be done much the same way. I would just watch for it and get on it asap when you see it.
June 7th, 2011 11:53pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics