When can I apply for beta testing for Windows 8?
When can I apply for beta testing for Windows 8? Thank you, Matt H.
August 15th, 2011 2:09pm

When beta testing opens for Windows 8, it will be available on connect.microsoft.com.If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". Rich Prescott | MCITP, MCTS, MCP Blog | Twitter: @Arposh | Powershell Client System Administration tool
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 15th, 2011 2:18pm

This has been answered before, http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/thread/0eff1990-9740-46e3-adb0-97dd6daeb68e, please use the search facility. But connect.microsoft.com is probably your best chance.
August 15th, 2011 2:34pm

I have been testing through connect.microsoft.com but it's not in the list. What would or where should I check next? Thank you, Matt H.
August 15th, 2011 3:30pm

I have been testing through connect.microsoft.com but it's not in the list. What would or where should I check next? Thank you, Matt H. Hello, please wait until Microsoft announced it. Be sure you'll here it. You 'll NEVER hear a date before and just asking here will not speed anything up.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
August 15th, 2011 4:17pm

Hi, Please read the following Microsoft KB article for how to become a beta tester for Microsoft. How to apply to become a beta tester for Microsoft http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833520 Regards,Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
August 16th, 2011 4:34am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics